Western Cape Tours
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”6″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”0″ thumbnail_width=”120″ thumbnail_height=”90″ thumbnail_crop=”1″ images_per_page=”20″ number_of_columns=”0″ ajax_pagination=”0″ show_all_in_lightbox=”0″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”0″ show_slideshow_link=”1″ slideshow_link_text=”[Show slideshow]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Experience Cape Town, the mother city of South Africa located at the most southern part of the African continent, and the 3rd most popular tourist city in the world. The Western Cape guarantees some of the most spectacular natural surroundings on earth. With multiple direct flights between Johannesburg (OR Tambo International Airport) and Cape Town International Airport on a daily basis, tourists can plan a visit to the Western Cape with ease and experience the beauty, history and cultural diversity unique to the Cape province. The flight time between Johannesburg and Cape Town is about 2 hours and we recommend a 2 to 3 night stay in Cape Town. A perfect way to end your African safari.
- Cable Car rides to the top of Table Mountain
- Cape Point
- Robben Island (where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned)
- Cape of Good Hope
- Visit the beautiful Cape beaches
- Delicious South African Cuisine at the V&A Waterfront and various restaurants in the mother city of South Africa
- Wine tasting at the various world famous wine farms in Stellenbosch and surrounding areas
- Shark Cage Diving and so much more!